Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Llano

So I'm terrible at taking photos, but Zach and I had a great, relaxing weekend! The highlight of our weekend was going to Llano for our quarterly wine pickup party! This time we got a nice port and a really fresh white wine. We made friends with one of the winemakers and his girlfriend and will hopefully get together with them soon.

I also met a member of the Lubbock Junior Women's Club (for women under 45), and I am going as a guest to a style show they are having in a couple of weeks- yay! I am excited to make some good girl friends here in Lubbock. I do know a few people from my past here in town, but it's nice to branch out and make new friends too!

Zach and I also found our new favorite store in Lubbock- Gourmet Pantry. It is full of all kinds of kitchen devices. We even told the salesperson a thing or two about our Nespresso. We are becoming such foodies! It's a really fun hobby. I mean everyone has to eat! We also bought some Tyler candles to make our apartment smell nice. I just love all their scents.

I guess that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment