Monday, June 11, 2012

San Antonio Weekend

I had a great time in San Antonio with my parents. My mom's birthday was on a Monday, so it was nice to be able to spend the weekend with her!

I flew out early Saturday morning, and mom and I headed straight for the San Marcos outlets. Of course we spent a lot of money there, but it was also good quality mom and daughter shopping time. When we got home, we had a fantastic dinner at Stonewerks. There are some SA restaurants I miss and that is definitely one of them! We had some cupcakes at home, and mom opened her gift (a Brighton necklace) from Zach and me.

On Sunday we did a little Target shopping and enjoyed looking at some model homes in my parents' neighborhood. We went to Pappasitos for dinner- another favorite restaurant- and devoured some beef fajitas! I then cleaned out all my childhood possessions and found $29 in a piggy bank and a $10 Starbucks card- I made money in my cleaning!!

I headed back early Monday morning and nearly missed my flight! The security line was outrageous! I was lucky to get on the plane- it was a really long day!!

It sure was a nice weekend! Stay posted soon for updates on this past weekend!!

I better explain a few of the photos. I read a great book on the plane, but it was in large print, so I felt really awkward reading it! The little boy was on my flight, and it was his birthday, so we all sang him happy birthday. He was given a crown of pretzels and peanuts! The large crowd is the security line at the airport-yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment