Saturday, March 31, 2012

Mom and Dad's Lubbock Visit!!

My birthday was this week, so last weekend my parents came to Lubbock to visit. We had a fantastic time!! I'm ready for them to be closer again...Dad has already made friends with the salesmen in Malouf's- I need them here so we can gain some social clout!!

We took them shopping at all the local places, and took them to their new favorite restaurant- One Guy from Italy. They couldn't believe how cheap everything here was- I don't blame them- we all ate dinner for $20! We also went out to Caprock and Llano wineries and did the tour. Our tour guide teased us that we should be able to give the tour now- I guess you could just call us regulars! I think they should start paying us for all the word of mouth marketing we do for them- just sayin...

We also experienced a first and went to brunch at the tech club. I'm a fan of any meal where I can eat a muffin and a steak, and it's ok!

We just had a really great time. As I've mentioned previously, I absolutely love the Pioneer Woman. My awesome mom knows this, and gave me her new cookbook for my birthday. I cannot wait to make something in it!!

My birthday in general was just great- my family and friends made it a really special day. Thank you all for all of the bday wishes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment