Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Experience Life Groundbreaking

Zach and I have found an awesome new church here called Experience Life. It is by far the best church experience I have ever had. Their mission is to help people experience all God has for them in this life. We have joined a life house group with some nice young couples (though we are the only ones without kids). It's a wonderful time to share our faith with our peers.

I am pretty content with everything these days. All things seen to be going well for us. We are definitely looking forward to our European vacation though! Zach faithfully read the Paris for Dummies book and planned some great activities for us!

Day 2 of Insanity was just as bad as day 1. I can barely move today, but I made a commitment, so I'm sticking to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment